Work With the Best Minds
Legislation and consumer expectations are spurring rapid changes for the healthcare industry. In turn, these changes have forced organizations to reexamine and modernize their current systems as well as develop new business and technology capabilities. For over 20 years, Leidos Health has helped hundreds of health systems and hospitals address these challenges improving their businesses, level of care, and patient outcomes.
The key to that success is the excellent people on our team – people who love their jobs and are energized by working with our healthcare clients. To attract the best and brightest individuals, we:
- Recognize and appreciate that team members have family, friends, and a life outside of work.
- Value respect for each other and for our clients.
- Offer competitive compensation and generous benefits.
- Offer a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with opportunities to grow and expand your knowledge.
- Support our employees so they can always be at the top of their game.
- Value communication and strive to keep our virtual community connected through employee newsletters and events.
If you're a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access health.leidos.com as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please CLICK HERE.