Harness ambulatory IT systems to drive efficiency, enhance quality of care, and lower costs.
As efforts to reduce the cost of care continue to drive patient care to the ambulatory setting, ambulatory care teams need technology that helps them be more efficient and effective. In addition, practices must be ready to comply with Meaningful Use Stage 3 requirements and CMS quality improvements.
Our highly experienced ambulatory consultants understand these challenges and appreciate the unique issues that surround each organization’s IT environment. Our focus is to assist hospitals and healthcare systems adapt, operate profitably, with verifiably improved patient outcomes. With a broad Ambulatory practice experienced in all major systems— Allscripts®, NextGen®, GE Healthcare, eClinicalWorks—we can help you with:
- Clinical Integration
- Implementation Needs – Design, Build, Test, Train, Go-Live
- Clinical Workflow Optimization
- Revenue Cycle Assessments and Optimization
- Meaningful Use Assessments, Implementation of HQM and Custom Reporting
- Technical Assessments
- Customized Templates and Report Development
- SQL, SSRS and database administration
- Project Management
- Connectivity and Hospital Integration
- Governance and IT Oversight