Industry leading expertise to handle your oncology department’s most pressing challenges.
Your physicians and patients count on you to bring the oncology team’s focus on delivering quality cancer care to the forefront. In the same way, you can depend on Leidos Health to provide highly qualified resources to assist with your Oncology systems and imaging implementations for both medical and radiation oncology.
When your oncology or IT resources are faced with new projects or simply need assistance dealing with existing challenges, Leidos Health can keep your projects moving so your cancer center continues to provide the high level of service expected by your patients and clinical community.
Our highly experienced oncology consultants including oncology information system and infrastructure experts, application analysts, project managers and oncology nurses understand the unique challenges that surround each organization’s oncology department. With an average of 20 years of experience, our experts can assist with a wide range of a strategic, operational, and technology needs, including:
- Oncology Strategy Development
- Operational and System Optimization Plans
- Meaningful Use and MACRA Support
- Implementation and Upgrade Support – Design, Build, Test, Train, Go-Live
- Technical and Security Assessments
- Governance and IT Oversight
- Connectivity and Interoperability
- Infrastructure Migration
- System Configuration and Customization
- Workflow Optimization
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Revenue Cycle Analysis and Optimization
- Staff Augmentation