Planning for Legacy Support Success: 7 Pitfalls to Avoid
Supporting a patchwork of legacy EHR and financial systems is costly, risky and can negatively impact overall system performance. Still, legacy systems continue to provide significant services to support specific health care processes and maintain critical records and data. This process of maintaining, updating and decommissioning legacy technology must continue as new applications and systems to support digital transformation occur.
Learn from an experienced organization with real-world examples how to support this transition:
- Learn 7 key considerations for legacy support success
- Ensure consistent system performance and effective resource focus
- Steps to take for a robust transition
- Integrate data from legacy systems
- Requirements for an effective legacy data archiving strategy
Join the Leidos Health Legacy Support team to learn the most common pitfalls of legacy support projects and how to avoid them so you can provide the best level of support to users while staying focused on improving performance through the implementation of new systems.
Complete the form to the right to watch now.